Your SEO optimized title
A Lifetime Experience
Israel Vacations to the
cradle of Judeo-Christian Values
If you are Christian
you probably know about the Holy Land since your childhood, and know beforehand
the Holy Places you are going to visit. You probably will arrive with the group
of your Pastor, your church or any other religious organization. Probably you
just invited a few couples and are coming to Israel on a private tour with you
Here at Ben Gurion
Airport will be your guide and driver waiting with roses in hand for the ladies
in the group, and with the best in mind to show you his and land. Your next few
days are going to be “Life changing” and full of surprises. Believe me when I
say that once you visited the Holy Land and the Glory of Jerusalem, you won’t
be the same again. The spirituality you find in Israel will accompany you for
years to come.
Jerusalem the eternal Capital of Israel
Bar Mitzvah at the Kotel
in Jerusalem, an unforgettable experience
If you are Jewish,
you will arrive to your Israel Vacations in many ways. Maybe you come to visit
relatives that are her for decades, meet them for the first time even though
they are your very close cousins. You may arrive to Israel with the group of
your Rabbi, Synagogue of one of hundreds Jewish Organizations in the Diaspora.
One very popular
trip to Israel is to celebrate your child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah in Israel. What
a great opportunity to celebrate such joyous occasion than bring the whole
family to Israel for such great “Simcha”.
Bar Mitzvah Ceremony at the Western Wall Jerusalem
All you need to know for your Israel Vacations
In our website you
are going to find the help needed for this special trip. Here we talk about the
most trivial things that will make your trip preparation easier.
- Israel Travel Tips – Tip on packing, documents, passports, visas,
shots and more
- Flights to Israel – We talk about the many flights to Israel from
all over the world
- El Al Airlines – Our pride and honor, the national airline. The
most secure way to travel to Israel
- Car Rental Israel – All American companies plus tens of Israeli and
European ones are here to get you going.
- Israel Cell Phone Rental – You can have you cell phone in hand the
moment you land in Israel
- Ben Gurion Airport – The state of the art new Ben Gurion Airport
Terminal 3 is way ahead of many world airports
- Hotels in Israel – The country is well prepared for the number of
tourists arriving. The hotels infrastructure is growing with the days.
- Israel Birthright Program – The program that invites young Jewish
kids to visit Israel and get acquainted with their roots and see the marvels
achieved in 63 years of existence of Israel
Hayarkon National Park a great vacation spot
Beaches and Nature
- Israel Beaches – The country has a large coastline in the
Mediterranean and also access to the Red Sea via Eilat at the south. Let’s not
forget our other two seas, the Sea of Galilee and the Dead Sea. We show you the
best beaches around.
- Israel National Parks – For such a small country Israel has many,
many National Parks with lots of passive recreation for locals and tourists
- Israel National Trail – This trail goes from the Lebanon Border
through the length of the country all the way to Eilat.
- Things to do with Kids in Israel – In that page we give you many
ideas of recreation and entertainment for the young ones. No matter where they
are they want to have fun.
- Mini Israel – This is an imperative visit for families with kids.
It is a miniature park with almost of Israeli sites represented in small
- Shopping in Israel – This one is good for the ladies and bad for
your pocket. We talk about pedestrian malls, small of huge malls all over the
country; and also about markets and places where locals shop.
Get well prepared
because your Israel Vacations are almost a reality.
For more information visit Israel Tourism Website
From Israel Vacations go to Tourism in Israel
Go to Tuchman Israel Guide Home Page
Site Map About Us Share your Story My Blog Contact Us
Copyright Tuchman Israel Guide
2015 - 2018